The claim is Cardarine or GW50151 is one among a class of supplements that many refer to as ‘exercise in a pill’ or ‘endurance boosters.’ The substance has been banned for use in the sporting community, but those engaging in bodybuilding and other athletics have not let that dissuade them from its use.
There you can find many ‘unlicensed’ supplements taken by the population for varied properties that they find advantageous aside from performance. These enthusiasts tout the supplement as providing a multitude of benefits in their arena. Research is showing that the benefits are far more outstanding than merely the sports world.
Though it’s used as such, GW 501516 is not deemed a SARM, stimulant, or steroid. It is also not promoted as a ‘party’ type drug. It had the designation as a ‘research chemical’ where it boasted promise for treating a variety of different health conditions as seen through studies done on mice, particularly those fed a higher fat diet regimen.
The ailments that were studied for potential treatment with the drug included obesity, metabolic syndrome, inflammation, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes. So, how are those in the athletic and bodybuilding arenas obtaining the substance for their purpose?
Cardarine Sold As A SARM
To be technical, Cardarine or GW 501516 is not a SARM, but it is among those products sold with a SARM identification. The trials that were conducted for using the drug as a pharmaceutical compound were abandoned when the mice used in the research developed cancer. So, it’s no longer considered a ‘research chemical.’ The promotion for the ‘supplement’ is as a ‘fat burner’ for those interested in losing weight.
You can buy the products online or in certain overseas supplement stores is the claim, though, it is essential to note that it is a banned substance meaning it is illegal for consumption by a human being. In fact, it has been labeled by the TGA or Therapeutic Goods Administration as a Schedule 10, which is the highest of regulations.
That has not slowed sales of the product, nor has it discouraged use by sports enthusiasts. The claim is nearly $15,000 of compounds are sold on the market every day. That amount is continually growing with these types of products on open display in many supplement stores internationally.
Online suppliers promote the potential benefits with great success using the disclaimer that the substance is ‘not intended to treat, heal, or cure any disease or medical condition.’ It seems to be in demand, particularly in the athletic and bodybuilding communities, where it shows advantages as a ‘fat burner.’ Find out the fundamentals of GW 501516 at https://selfhacked.com/blog/ge501516-cardarine.
Benefits Of Cardarine Among The Sporting Crowd
The claims are that Cardarine / GW 501516 has a high capacity for fat burning and weight loss, which makes it sought after in the bodybuilding, weightlifting communities, and athletics as a whole. It boasts as providing better results than others in the same category without the suppression that often comes with them. Some benefits touted through clinical trials and anecdotal successes in the sporting world include:
- Before the clinical trials stopped, the substance was showing promise as a treatment for metabolic conditions, including dyslipidemia and diabetes. Fat burners used in the bodybuilding platform generally cause cardiac problems that often lead to eventual fatalities. Cardarine’s studies indicate the capacity to burn the fat while also decreasing LDL and triglycerides.
- The supplement has shown to boost nitric oxide levels in the arteries preventing oxidative damages. In clinical research, the mice noted a reduction in tissue damage and inflammation even in small amounts. With the type of doses that athletes use, which deem ‘performance-enhancing’ or otherwise excessively high doses, the claim is it could potentially prevent hardened arteries.
- There is an association with the compound and a decrease in inflammation, reduction in damages due to oxidative stresses, and an increase in wound healing. In the sporting community, that notes to mean rapid recovery with fewer chances for injuries.
At the time the drug was being used on lab rats, it was applied to their diabetic wounds for which it had the capacity to heal the wounds at a much faster rate than what would be considered normal.
- The supplement is not a CNS stimulant and does not produce any of the jitters or palpitations typically associated with these. It will also not increase the body’s temperature as it is true with these types of products to initiate fat burning and improve short-term cognitive functioning.
CNS stimulants that provide those instantaneous spikes of energy are also famous for the sudden crashes with the user ultimately feeling lethargy, lack of motivation, and fatigued as the effects of the stimulant wanes. These have the potential for disruptive sleep patterns, as well.
- Athletes have touted the supplement as boosting their endurance as much as 30% due to its capacity to spare glucose oxidation, delaying low blood sugar, which keeps the user going for extended periods without getting tired. The endurance-boosting advantages are particularly attractive to those who are in long-distance sporting platforms such as swimming, biking, or running. Read for reasons people use the supplement.
Buying GW 501516 comes with its share of risks due to the legality factor. The bans have not yet hurt its place on the market, but the fact needs to be recognized for those who choose to engage. There are also health risks, as seen in the lab mice’s onset of cancer in the clinical studies. But, again, this is not dissuading those in the sporting industry where it is heavily used.
Cardarine does boast a multitude of health benefits that are backed by the clinical research. These same advantages translate into what athletes and bodybuilders find in some way to enhance their platforms. Whether to indulge or not is a very personal choice, one that should be made with careful consideration. Safe, healthy, overall optimum wellness should be your focus.